Quickhit Hall of Fame

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old and new members of the formally popular internet game Quickhit Football all in one place.

+6
Thing1234
Chaunce
bobpie10
sammie90/willy981
peney3
comeback
10 posters

~::The Official Quickhit Fantasy Football League::~

Poll

Do you want one here

[ 8 ]
    ~::The Official Quickhit Fantasy Football League::~ I_vote_lcap89%~::The Official Quickhit Fantasy Football League::~ I_vote_rcap [89%] 
    [ 1 ]
    ~::The Official Quickhit Fantasy Football League::~ I_vote_lcap11%~::The Official Quickhit Fantasy Football League::~ I_vote_rcap [11%] 

Total Votes: 9
    comeback

~::The Official Quickhit Fantasy Football League::~ Empty Fantasy Football

Post by comeback Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:06 pm

Wondering if anyone has a league on nfl.com fantasy league I can join just asking if not me will make one for us all.
    username for nfl.com: comebackkidQH(comebackkid was taken so added QH at end)
    peney3
    peney3

~::The Official Quickhit Fantasy Football League::~ Empty A fantasy football league

Post by peney3 Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:07 pm

If you want me to I can.

Not sure how to draft or not...suggestions will be taken.
    comeback

~::The Official Quickhit Fantasy Football League::~ Empty Re: ~::The Official Quickhit Fantasy Football League::~

Post by comeback Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:45 pm

peney3 wrote:If you want me to I can.

Not sure how to draft or not...suggestions will be taken.

Yea sadly just am playing around with it all and learned the online draft system doesn't like my internet.
    sammie90/willy981
    sammie90/willy981

~::The Official Quickhit Fantasy Football League::~ Empty Re: ~::The Official Quickhit Fantasy Football League::~

Post by sammie90/willy981 Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:27 pm

Im In If You Make 1
    bobpie10
    bobpie10

Post by bobpie10 Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:34 pm

Sure, why not? I'll play if you make one.
    comeback

Post by comeback Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:41 pm

say we can make co-league owners as well. so should work nicely.
    peney3
    peney3

Post by peney3 Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:08 pm

What my yahoo league does is give me your top ______ and whoever is left you will get....

So If you get 1st pick and you have AP as your 1st player you'll get him...

If your second and your first is AP and because hes gone you'll get your second best player.
    comeback

Post by comeback Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:47 pm

yea appears to work that way it will basically give you the best pre-ranked player it can get you so your line up is very random. yahoo probably does same thing. Think you can set a list and organize it to liking and it gives you the player on the list straight down if taken it goes to next one down on the list your can do ahead of time.
    comeback

Post by comeback Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:22 pm

I say we go an offline draft and use a forum on this to make are picks maybe auto think going screw us all.
    bobpie10
    bobpie10

Post by bobpie10 Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:19 am

peney3 wrote:What my yahoo league does is give me your top ______ and whoever is left you will get....

If your second and your first is AP and because hes gone you'll get your second best player.

I'd suggest using ESPN. It's easy to use and the best IMO. Idk if I would play if it were on yahoo. NFL.com isn't bad either...
    comeback

Post by comeback Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:10 pm

I would have to say either we do NFL.com or ESPN for me. yahoo will do but not fan of.
    peney3
    peney3

Post by peney3 Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:47 pm

bobpie10 wrote:
    peney3 wrote:What my yahoo league does is give me your top ______ and whoever is left you will get....

I'd suggest using ESPN. It's easy to use and the best IMO. Idk if I would play if it were on yahoo. NFL.com isn't bad either...

I would like to leave it here...I'll put the work in it.

So yah I'll take pre-draft ratings....
    If I get 10-12 coaches. cyclops
    comeback

Post by comeback Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:17 pm

peney3 wrote:
    bobpie10 wrote:

Ok let me just clarify you will set one up one once we get 10-12 coaches and we will run on the ESPN fantasy football league right. Oh yes the ESPN draft system is only one that works on my computer.
    Chaunce
    Chaunce
    Admin

Post by Chaunce Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:54 pm

I still got the same league from last year set up on NFL.com

All i gotta do is take out the old members and make room for yall..
    Chaunce
    Chaunce
    Admin

Post by Chaunce Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:55 pm

I started a Quickhit League last year on NFL.com, i plan on doing the same if everyone is down.
    Chaunce
    Chaunce
    Admin

~::The Official Quickhit Fantasy Football League::~ Empty ~::The Official Quickhit Fantasy Football League::~

Post by Chaunce Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:11 pm

Alright, its year 2 of the annual Quickhit Fantasy Football League.

I dont think everyone that participated last year will be participating again, but, i know a few are.

If you see yourself on this list just log on and make sure everything is good and post and let me know you're still participating.
    If you dont see yourself on this list and want to participate let me know and ill send you an email to the account you signed up here with and it will hold a link for you to join it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    peney3
    peney3

Post by peney3 Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:14 am

comeback wrote:
    peney3 wrote:
    bobpie10 wrote:

Ok let me just clarify you will set one up one once we get 10-12 coaches and we will run on the ESPN fantasy football league right. Oh yes the ESPN draft system is only one that works on my computer.

Nonono I'm going to do one traditionally.
    comeback

Post by comeback Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:42 am

peney3 wrote:
    comeback wrote:
    peney3 wrote:
    bobpie10 wrote:

Nonono I'm going to do one traditionally.

oh ok sounds good.
    comeback

Post by comeback Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:43 am

Chaunce wrote:Alright, its year 2 of the annual Quickhit Fantasy Football League.

I dont think everyone that participated last year will be participating again, but, i know a few are.

If you see yourself on this list just log on and make sure everything is good and post and let me know you're still participating.
    If you dont see yourself on this list and want to participate let me know and ill send you an email to the account you signed up here with and it will hold a link for you to join it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

me not on list but would like to join on in. Only if there is room of course. Wink
    Thing1234
    Thing1234

Post by Thing1234 Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:31 pm

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

This is the QHCL Crazy birds classic, The draft is next month
    Chaunce
    Chaunce
    Admin

Post by Chaunce Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:12 am

Just sent an email to all of last years participants. Hopefully within the next few days i hear back from everyone so i can get the teams in.
    Tasteslikechicken

~::The Official Quickhit Fantasy Football League::~ Empty QH Fantasy Football League

Post by Tasteslikechicken Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:24 pm

Got your e-mail, yes I will play in QH FF again.
    Giggles

Post by Giggles Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:54 pm

I will destroy you all
    Thing1234
    Thing1234

Post by Thing1234 Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:03 pm

Giggles wrote:I will destroy you all

who dis?
    Chaunce
    Chaunce
    Admin

Post by Chaunce Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:52 am

Alright heres the current status of the League:

Draft Date: August 17 @ 7pm est. (same day quickhit closes shop)

I sent an email out to all current members of the League and have heard back from the following:

California Sharks
    TasteLikeChicken
    Newyorkempire
    PanthersRowell

And i think Ballbusters and another person whos taken the Anonymous route, which if thats the case ill remove him if he chooses to stay so. I dont play no games.

Im gonna send another Email today. The contents of that email will be as such:

"If i dont hear back from you by the 6th of August you will be removed and replaced with someone who does want to play"

Im also gonna post on Quickhit too cause i know some people dont check their emails often and just get on the computer to fuck around.

Either way, August 6th is the last day for folks who participated last year to say they want to participate again.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now another piece of business regarding the League.

Ive been contacted by a few members asking if there will be a prize associated with this years League. And i for one have no problem with that.

If everyone wants to throw in like 20$ and winner gets the pot at the end of the year im all for that.

But me personally, i dont have but 60$ to my name at the moment,i only ever really deal in cash, no bank account, no job, etc. If we were to participate in said "pot" i would not participate in it myself. And per chance lets say i were to win the league and the pot, i would relinquish those winnings to the runner up or next person down the chain that pitched in.

But thats just for right now. I can probably go to the store soon and get one of those visa debt cards and put money on it than use it toward the pot, but no guarantees atm.

I do want to make this as official as possible and want to make it fun and have something for people to play for.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So all that being said, Reply with your thoughts and concerns, if you're down to chip in, etc.

I will return with more news when there is some to report.

Thanks for reading,
    Chauncey
    Vikes25

Post by Vikes25 Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:27 am

if you still need people i will join
    peney3
    peney3

Post by peney3 Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:30 pm

Who voted no ? Neutral
    Chaunce
    Chaunce
    Admin

Post by Chaunce Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:19 am

Ight everyone who wants to play let me know and ill switch you out with the vacant spots.

August 22, 8pm is the draft date.

1.Me
    2.California Sharks
    3.TasteLikeChicken
    4.Newyorkempire
    5.PanthersRowell
    6.Ballbusters

6 SPOTS LEFT
    Vikes25

Post by Vikes25 Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:33 am

I will join
    Chaunce
    Chaunce
    Admin

Post by Chaunce Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:31 am

ill be emailing you at the email you signed up here with. make sure you have an account on NFL.com
    comeback

Post by comeback Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:14 pm

I will join as well.
    RebiShasRebida

Post by RebiShasRebida Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:44 pm

I want in.
    Chaunce
    Chaunce
    Admin

Post by Chaunce Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:12 am

yall should all have emails with instructions on how to join.
    peney3
    peney3

Post by peney3 Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:05 am

I'll get back to you chaunce...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:19 pm