Quickhit Hall of Fame

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old and new members of the formally popular internet game Quickhit Football all in one place.

My interview with tgreen

Thing1234
    Thing1234

My interview with tgreen Empty My interview with tgreen

Post by Thing1234 Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:58 pm

drop like smiley face. drop like a smiley face. drop like smiley face. drop like a smiley face. oh its MG on ARRYYYTHANG. hello folks i know you dont know what that means and it is your fault. not all of it im here now with someone known but got alot of work to do but wont get it done cuz of the shut down. he is thing1234 people cheers

tgreen: so tell me how wass the trip in new york?
    thing: Well i saw lots and LOTS of hobos
    tgreen: really. that bad.
    thing: O yea som of them tried to push up on my aunt
    tgreen: so your aunt is that fine for hobos to push up on her
    thing: if you call a 230 pound woman with an ugly weave fine then i guess so
    tgreen: so tell me what do you think of the upcoming games. like madden socail or gridiron. or this new majesco nba game
    thing: Well majesco can go drown themselves, gridiorn heroes has the cheesiest graphics ever, so i think madden social will be our filler for quickhit
    tgreen: now do you agree on shutting down quickhit in a month?
    thing: H*LL NO?
    tgreen: what is your feelings to this
    thing: like i said before, majesco can go drown themselves
    tgreen: but it is a business move its all about business.
    thing: do you really think a golf game would be better buisness than quickhit...... didnt think so
    tgreen: now i was thinking of this how about we see it from there point of view
    thing: sure
    tgreen: do you think by seeing it from there points of view that you would agree with them
    thing: nope. but ill give it a try
    tgreen: do you think they should ahve sold the game?
    thing: they should have sold it to ea
    tgreen: now thing enough about that waht are you known fo in quickhit
    thing: Postin retarted stuff in the forums
    tgreen: do you think you should be known more then that?
    thing: actually not really, but maybe someone else could tell you like caleb
    tgreen: do you think you is better then others like bama, tastelikechicken, coach_james
    thing: i wish
    tgreen: do you think your better then me. as in you could be a better reporter then me.
    thing: na , i could never come up with the questions you do
    tgreen: have you ever had a relationship with anyone on this games?
    thing: what kind of relationship.....
    tgreen: you tell me i dont know
    thing: i never had a realtionship relationship with anyone but ive made some friends like sammie and caleb, etc
    tgreen: who do you think is gay on here?
    thing: who do you think is gay.....
    tgreen: hard to say. if you have a wierd name, a name that dont make no sense or sounds gay you is gay
    thing: cough cough panagle coagh cough JK
    tgreen: do you think supersteeler is ugly and has problmes?
    thing: he should be commited jk
    tgreen: what is the funniest thing you ever posted?
    thing: my first post ever
    tgreen: do you remeber what that was
    thing: yep
    tgreen: what was it
    thing: its called "You cant beat me" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    tgreen: can you tell me what is the wrose asswhooping you ever gotten adn the ebst asswhoopin you ever had
    thing: Worst was probably against enio1 i lost 36-7 best is against sanderson417 i won 44-10
    tgreen: now do you think everything is better with a bag of weed?
    thing: most deffinantly Just ask Sik
    tgreen: thank you for spending your time man any last words
    thing: KISS MY ASS MAJESCO!!
    tgreen: want to sing a bag of weed with me
    thing: o yea

hit one two three four five siz.(all sing) a bag of weed weed. a bag of wed everything is better witha bag of weed. you dont need crack and you dont need speed everything is better with a bag of weed.

tgreen(singing) : when they announced quick hit is done. i posted saying time to move on. i think what majescoe need was something to ease their mind.sending a bag of weed. they stop their foolishness. hey
    a bag of weed a bag of weed everythign is better with a bag of wed you dont need crack and you dont need speed everything is better with a bag of weeeeeeddddddd. EVERYTHING IS BETTER WITH A BAG OF WEED.

tgreen: on AAAARRRRRRYYYYYTTTTHHHHHAAANANNNNNGGGG

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:07 am