Quickhit Hall of Fame

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old and new members of the formally popular internet game Quickhit Football all in one place.

NFL Week 1

Vittori

NFL Week 1 Empty NFL Week 1

Post by Vittori Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:54 pm

Well football fans the time has come to start a new season. I myself have come again this time from the defunct website Quick Hit Football to once again deliver my Weekly NFL picks. I got a lot of feedback when I did this at the other website and I am hoping that on this site it will be no different. Now on to my Week 1 picks for the 2013 NFL Season:

TNF Opener:Broncos over Ravens(Rematch of the Divisional game but this time the result will be different Flacco will not get a Hail Mary Prayer like he did in the playoff game, Raheem Morris will make sure his DB's will not get burned again, but expect a close game all the way through but Denver Wins

Pats over Bills(Brady and the pats will struggle for a bit against the bills but in the end it's Belichick and it's Brady roll with pats on this game)

Bears over Bengals(Yes it's difficult to say how the bears look cause it varies week to week but there ain't no way the Bengals will win. Everybody sees the Bengals having a top notch offense but that is false they will good but it's the Bengals and I see Jay Cutler passing the Bears to a tough close win)

Dolphins over Browns(A sup par game for people to watch but Tannehill beats Weeden and I see some flash to come out of this game)

Saints over Falcons(I know Falcons fans will get on me for this but it's the first Regular Season Game back for Sean Payton and with Brees running the show I expect the Saints to win but I would encourage people to pay attention cause this is a marquee game to watch this Sunday)

Bucs over Jets(Revis gets even with the jets for trading him. Geno Smith is starting his first career game but it won't be pretty for him and the Bucs drop the Jets on there butts on opening day)

Steelers over Titans(Steelers pass there way to a revenge win over the Titans as CJ won't even get out of the starting gate in this game and the Steeler Defense will make sure Jake Locker has a rough day at Heinz Field)

Colts over Raiders(What can you say about this game except that it won't be much of a game and I am being honest about that. Luck and company will stomp the raiders in this game)

Chiefs over Jags(another one of those games that you don't really want to look at but for fans in both cities what choice do they have)

Lions over Vikings(All Day AP runs for almost 100 yards but it will be to much Stafford to Megatron for the Vikings Defense to handle Lions win by 10)

Seahawks over Panthers(Close game but Beast Mode Lynch will run the Seahawks to a win in the end)

Rams over Cardinals(First game post Steven Jackson Era, and the cards will make the game close but Sam Bradford wins it late or he wins it in overtime which I would not be surprised by)

49ers over Packers(Just like last year in the regular season and in the playoffs the Packers D gets gashed by Gore and Kapernick for over 125 yards and its a 17 point win for San Francisco as Rodgers gets hammered by the Niners Defense)

SNF:Giants over Cowboys(Manning always plays his best at Jerry World and this game will be no different. Cowboys D gets shredded by Eli. Expect a 14 point win for the G-Men

MNF Game 1:Redskins over Eagles(RGIII vs Vick it don't get no better than that to kickoff the Monday night of the season. Chip Kelly's offense will be fun to watch but a few costly mistakes will end being the downfall of the Eagles and you will not see RGIII run around he will have to stay and throw from the pocket. Shanahan will force RGIII to stay in the pocket)

MNF Game 2:Texans over Chargers(A solid game to watch as both Rivers and Schaub both eclipse 300 yards passing but Arian Foster will run through the Chargers Defense to daylight and to 2 rushing TD's as the Texans win by 10)

Those are my picks for Week 1.Comment on my picks and give me your thoughts on these set of games this week. See you guys next week for Week 2

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:10 pm