Quickhit Hall of Fame

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old and new members of the formally popular internet game Quickhit Football all in one place.

2 posters

Lmao, So i forgot about this place...

Chaunce
    Chaunce
    Admin

Lmao, So i forgot about this place... Empty Lmao, So i forgot about this place...

Post by Chaunce Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:19 am

I know no one has been in a year including myself... I fixed an old computer of mine and when i opened a browser i saw this in the bookmarks.

Its been just about 2 years since Quickhit died and its yet to resurface in any form, that makes me sad.

Ive yet to see a game even similar to it thats fun to play most of them are just text based managers and no real game play to them.

If anybody happens to stumble on this while googling and you found something cool let us know.
    Coach_James
    Coach_James

Lmao, So i forgot about this place... Empty Re: Lmao, So i forgot about this place...

Post by Coach_James Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:49 pm

I decided to Google Quickhit and stumbled across this forum. It was moderately shocking to see someone had posted recently, and even more shocking that I still remembered my old QuickHit password!

I agree, the fact that there are no replacements anywhere for Quickhit seems like a failure in leadership. Did QH bomb that badly? The concept had a sound premise and perhaps had it been backed by a company with a two letter all vowels name, it may have survived. It should have survived as it was...

Anyhow, I'm happy to see that somebody is still alive and I wish everybody who reads this; all one of you, the best of luck.

BTW: This could be the year that Chaunce finally gets to see his beloved Oakland win a championship. Not the Raiders, but the A's baby!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:47 pm