Quickhit Hall of Fame

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old and new members of the formally popular internet game Quickhit Football all in one place.

3 posters

We needed this!

jdeere2000
    jdeere2000

We needed this! Empty We needed this!

Post by jdeere2000 Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:43 pm

Thanks Chaunce! This was a great idea. This will be a great way for everyone to stay in touch.

I wasn't in the game as long as most of you, but in the short period of time I was, I ran into a bunch of others that are passionate about football and I will always consider Friends!
    prorong
    prorong

We needed this! Empty Re: We needed this!

Post by prorong Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:19 pm

Hi JD..
    I hope we can find a new football game, it would be nice to have a bunch of QH people on the same game again.
    peney3
    peney3

Post by peney3 Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:59 pm

jdeere2000 wrote:Thanks Chaunce! This was a great idea. This will be a great way for everyone to stay in touch.

I wasn't in the game as long as most of you, but in the short period of time I was, I ran into a bunch of others that are passionate about football and I will always consider Friends!

Hey Brother ( Vikings )

cat
    jdeere2000
    jdeere2000

Post by jdeere2000 Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:00 am

peney3 wrote:

Hey Brother ( Vikings )

Getting pumped for everything to get going. We'll make a few days of Training Camp and have tickets for the Chargers Preseason Game. Several friends have Season Tickets and we always seem to score seats for a couple games. I hope they have a better year, but - I'm a fan - Doesn't really matter if they win or lose!
    peney3
    peney3

Post by peney3 Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:31 am

jdeere2000 wrote:
    peney3 wrote:

Hey Brother ( Vikings )

Getting pumped for everything to get going. We'll make a few days of Training Camp and have tickets for the Chargers Preseason Game. Several friends have Season Tickets and we always seem to score seats for a couple games. I hope they have a better year, but - I'm a fan - Doesn't really matter if they win or lose!

Long as were better than last year....I don't care.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:52 am