Quickhit Hall of Fame

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old and new members of the formally popular internet game Quickhit Football all in one place.

4 posters

Will Peyton Manning bring Broncos to the playoff 2012?

maxeyto
    maxeyto

Will Peyton Manning bring Broncos to the playoff 2012? Empty Will Peyton Manning bring Broncos to the playoff 2012?

Post by maxeyto Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:28 pm

Do you guys believe that peyton will have more success then Tebow with Denver his first year? Peyton with a new team almost now people will he get the success he have with the colt as with denver.

NOW I DON'T WANT ANY ONE TO TALK ABOUT BAD ABOUT TEBOW HERE
    Thing1234
    Thing1234

Will Peyton Manning bring Broncos to the playoff 2012? Empty Re: Will Peyton Manning bring Broncos to the playoff 2012?

Post by Thing1234 Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:59 pm

eh manning will never have the same success he did in indy. NEVER
    maxeyto
    maxeyto

Will Peyton Manning bring Broncos to the playoff 2012? Empty Re: Will Peyton Manning bring Broncos to the playoff 2012?

Post by maxeyto Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:31 pm

That what im saying Manning is a great QB but i don't think they will make the play off 2012 not only for the schedule but because they will have no running game ( and please dont tell that u believe on mcgahee will have the success he have when Tebow was at QB)

But i do hope Peyton the best of luck but i just think he choose the wrong team for him to win the superbowl
    peney3
    peney3

Will Peyton Manning bring Broncos to the playoff 2012? Empty :|

Post by peney3 Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:25 am

Peyton is fine...He'll be better than Teblow in every way except running. affraid

Herro Suspect
    maxeyto
    maxeyto

Post by maxeyto Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:54 pm

I do believe that Peyton will be fine but do you believe that Denver Broncos will fine. Tebow make Denver running game better,Believe me without Tebow theres no running game and plus Peyton might go crazy when he see how many drops ball Denver reciever will have lol! , but Peyton will be fine but John Fox and Elway might get kick out of Denver if Peyton dont take them to superbowl in 2 season or even make the playoff cheers

But he will be fine cause his the second Highest paying player in the NFL LMAO Very Happy :laugh: Laughing

Last edited by maxeyto on Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no finish with my word)
    Coach_James
    Coach_James

Post by Coach_James Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:27 pm

maxeyto wrote:Do you guys believe that peyton will have more success then Tebow with Denver his first year? Peyton with a new team almost now people will he get the success he have with the colt as with denver.

NOW I DON'T WANT ANY ONE TO TALK ABOUT BAD ABOUT TEBOW HERE

Yes, Peyton will have more "personal" success than Tebow had. However, the AFC West is much stronger this year, so don't expect a playoff birth just yet.
    peney3
    peney3

Post by peney3 Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:08 am

maxeyto wrote:I do believe that Peyton will be fine but do you believe that Denver Broncos will fine. Tebow make Denver running game better,Believe me without Tebow theres no running game and plus Peyton might go crazy when he see how many drops ball Denver reciever will have lol! , but Peyton will be fine but John Fox and Elway might get kick out of Denver if Peyton dont take them to superbowl in 2 season or even make the playoff cheers

But he will be fine cause his the second Highest paying player in the NFL LMAO Very Happy :laugh: Laughing

You don't need a run game when you have Peyton :p

I highly doung John Elway WILL EVER get fired... bounce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:52 am